Ayurvedic Treatments are based on the principle that, in order to be restored to full health, the body must be cleansed from harmful substances i.e external toxins and metabolic side products, which disrupt the basic body functions. Ayurvedic Detoxification treatment lies at the core of panchakarma treatments - an individual cure which is especially recommended for those who suffer the negative effects of sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy diet.
Ayurvedic detoxification treatment begin with a consultation with Ayurveda specialist, who will determine your type of Constitution and create an individual detox treatment plan, specially tailored to suit your needs.
Pathya's Ayurvedic Detoxification Treatment in Kerala Includes:
An individually prepared herbal oil massage designed to deeply penetrate the skin, relax the mind-body, break up impurities and stimulate both arterial and lymphatic circulation. It enhances the ability of nutrients to reach starved cells and allows for the removal of stagnant waste. The desired result is a heightened state of awareness that will direct the internal healing system of the body
A warm, gentle and methodic pouring of herbalized oil over the forehead, synchronizing brain waves and profoundly coordinating and calming the mind, body and spirit.
A herbalized steam bath, during which the head and heart are kept cool (an important difference in Ayurvedic steam treatments) while the body is heated to removed mental, emotional and physical toxins lodged deeply with the tissues. The cool head and heart provide a sense of calm and openness while the therapeutic steam over the entire body can penetrate and cleanse deeply, without overheating and causing stress to the body.
A deeply penetrating herbal paste lymphatic massage. This powerful exfoliating treatment will magically restore your natural radiance. It conditions the skin while releasing stagnant lymphatic toxins from the body.
Ayurvedic Detoxification Treatment Includes:
Panchakarma treatment is an important part of Kerala Ayurvedic Detoxification Treatment. Panch means five and Karma means actions and in this case therapies. These five therapeutic procedures eliminate physical impurities and rejuvenate the mind. The five therapies in Panchakarma are :
01. Vamana (Emesis) - This therapy is used to reduce and remove Kapha toxins (mucus) accumulated in the respiratory tract.
02. Virechana (Purgation) - This therapy is used to reduce Pitta toxins from the liver, gallbladder and gastrointestinal tract.
03. Nasya (Nasal Oil Application) - This therapy is used to remove accumulated Kapha toxins from the head and neck area.
04. Basti (Enema) - This is the most crucial part in panchakarma cleansing. It cleanses the accumulated toxins in the colon.
05. Raktamokshana (Bloodletting) - This treatment is administered in extreme health condition or a rare disease. This therapy is used to cleanse the blood.
BOOK YOUR TREATMENT
- Anti-aging therapy
- Diabetes Package
- Rejuvenation Package
- Healthy baby package
- Detoxification Treatment
- Weight Loss Treatment
- Arthitis Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Stress Management Treatment
- Insomnia Treatment
- Ayurvedic Skin Care Package
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
- Liver Diseases Treatment
- Digestive Disorders Treatment