The Ayurvedic Rejuvenation therapy or Rasayana Chikitsa is aimed at revitalizing the body, mind and soul. Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy is the full body ayurvedic treatment which revitalizes and strengthens all the tissues so as to augment health, improve immunity and to achieve longevity. The ayurvedic rejuvenation treatment offers you an escalation of 'ojas' or primary vitality and improves 'Sattva or mental clarity. The rejuvenation treatment thereby increases the resistance of body and reverse the degenerative process that takes place in the human body.
Ayurvedic Approach to Rejuvenation
According to Ayurveda, all diseases or dysfunctions of the human body are manifested when the flow of Prana is depleted from certain parts in the pranic body. It is a well known fact in Ayurveda that by removing the blocks in the pranic flow and strengthening of pranic channels, one can revitalized the diseases area.
Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy in Kerala ( Rasayana Chikitsa)
Ayurveda Rejuvenation therapy protects the body against the ravages of ageing by enhancing its ability to fight pathogens. The herbs used in Rejuvenation therapy contains antioxidants that prevent damage caused by free radicals. Ayurvedic scriptures glorify rejuvenation therapy for reversal of the ageing process and to retain youthfulness and vitality.
The patient who expects to get rejuvenation treatments should consult the chief doctor. After the first consultation doctor decides and explains about the number of treatments that should be given and medicines that should be introduced.
First and the final consultations are the most important. Rests of the consulting are short. During the time of consultation doctor explains about the disease and the causes for it and the birth constitution. The lifestyle and food are explained by the doctor during the time of consulting.
Pathya's Ayurvedic Rejuvenation Therapy in Kerala Includes :
- Swedana (Ayurvedic Steam Bath) - Loosening of toxins through herbal stem therapy.
- Cleansing Nostrils
- Cleansing Eyes
- Cleansing Ears
- Cleansing Mouth
- Abhyanga (Body Massage) Body rejuvenation through ayurvedic oil massage.
- Kizhi (Hot fermentation therapy using medicated pouches )
- Basti (Colon detox through medicated oil and herbal enema).
- Pizhichil (muscle toning through warm medicated oils).
- Shirodhara /Shirovasti (Nervous rejuvenation through warm medicated oils on forehead or top of the head).
BOOK YOUR TREATMENT
- Anti-aging therapy
- Diabetes Package
- Rejuvenation Package
- Healthy baby package
- Detoxification Treatment
- Weight Loss Treatment
- Arthitis Treatment
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Stress Management Treatment
- Insomnia Treatment
- Ayurvedic Skin Care Package
- Urinary Tract Infection Treatment
- Liver Diseases Treatment
- Digestive Disorders Treatment