Ayurvedic Powder Massage
Udwarthanam Ayurvedic powder massage is a deep, dry and stimulating massage using special herbal powder to reduce cellulite accumulations, to improve circulation and to enhance your skin's texture and appearance. Udwarthanam is performed against hair follicles to increse friction to produce heat and burn up subcutaneous fat.
Depending upon the requirement of the treatment, powder is applied (either in the dry form or as a paste). The herbal powder/paste is energetically rubbed into the entire body for a specific period of time.
Benefits of Udwarthanam Ayurvedic Powder Massage
- Reduces excessive fat
- Revitalises and restores the energy of the body
- Improves skin complexion
- Detoxifies and tones the skin
- Reduces blood cholestrol
- Activates the nerves and improves blood flow .
- Cellulite Reduction & Obesity
- Abdominal Fat Accumulation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Increases Skin Glow
- Remove Toxins
- Revitalizes the touch sense
- Stress reduction & rejuvenation